What to do with old Photographic Paper
Greg Crawford
2004-11-28 22:43:59 UTC
I want to ask the group about alternatives to disposing of old photographic
paper. I'm not using the paper nor is it likely in the immediate future.
The paper is probably 12 + years old and has not been kept in a chilled
environment. I hate to throw it away. I can't imagine selling it, unless
there is someone willing to take a chance on old paper. I'd give it away to
someone who'll pay shipping. Sheets range in size from 8x10, 11x14 and
16x20. Any thoughts or ideas on the paper? Thanks

Greg Crawford, Topeka KS
Five
2004-11-30 19:32:15 UTC
Post by Greg Crawford
I want to ask the group about alternatives to disposing of old photographic
paper. I'm not using the paper nor is it likely in the immediate future.
The paper is probably 12 + years old and has not been kept in a chilled
environment. I hate to throw it away. I can't imagine selling it, unless
there is someone willing to take a chance on old paper. I'd give it away to
someone who'll pay shipping. Sheets range in size from 8x10, 11x14 and
16x20. Any thoughts or ideas on the paper? Thanks
Greg Crawford, Topeka KS
Throw it away, if it has not been chilled in 12 years,
it is pretty much useless.
--
www.fiveminutesoffame.com
Get your five minutes of FAME